I finally went through my bin of used skincare, beauty, and random products I have used over the last few months and decided to make a post about it. I love to watch YouTube empties videos so I thought I would try it.
- Kevin Murphy Shampoo & Conditioner– These were travel size shampoo and conditioner that I have had for over a year that I just used for travel and finally used up. Really liked these but I have other shampoo products to go through. I would recommend and repurchase once I am finished with my current products.
2. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo/ Conditioner– More hair products. Really like this brand and would definitely repurchase.
3. Amika Shampoo/ Conditioner– I really loved the hair conditioner that can be used as a mask or just daily conditioner. The purple shampoo was fairly drying so I only used about once a week. All of the Amika products have the best smell so I would buy again just because it smells so nice.
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream LOVE! Have repurchased many times.
Ahava Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream– I got this in a FabFitFun box a while ago and finally finished it. It was nice but I probably wouldn’t go out to buy it.
Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter– I have purchased this many times and I will for sure by again. I love the smell and the formula.
2. Cremo Classic Original Shave Cream– This is marketed for men but works just as well for women for shaving. It makes my legs super soft and moisturized so I will continue to repurchase.
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub– I started using this after watching Jennifer Ross (PrettyNeatLiving on YouTube) years ago and have repurchased numerous times. It’s a great exfoliator without being drying or too abrasive.
- Drunk Elephant –
I have used about 90% of Drunk Elephant’s products for at least 2 years but I have since moved on to other products. I love the aesthetic and clean ingredients in the Drunk Elephant products but they are really pricey and didn’t seem to agree with my skin type. I gave it a serious try but my skin has actually improved since stopping the DE regime. So. I am just about the only person in the universe who doesn’t like Drunk Elephant, ha!
Shiseido Facial Cotton– I mean, are these necessary no? But are they awesome? Uh, yeah! That is all.
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover– This is the travel size but I have repurchased the full size many times so love it.
I got the Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior serum and Lancer Mask as samples from Sephora and didn’t notice much difference with KS but loved the Lancer…I would purchase the Lancer mask but it is a bajillion dollars at Sephora so we’ll see.
Lancer The Method:Polish– Loved it! It is pricey but this bottle lasted about 2 years as I only used it a few times a week and very sparingly. Will repurchase once I use up my other exfoliators.
Kiehl’s Eye Treatment with Avocado– love it, will definitely repurchase.
Perricone MD Skin Perfecting Serum– This replaced the DE serums and I love it. My skin is clearer than it has been in a while. I have already repurchased!
And that is all, whew!
Thanks for reading!